“GET A CLIP WITHOUT THE TRIP”
PRODUCTS (ESPECIALLY DOG FOOD) VISIT MY
BIG FAT WEB STORE
A Big Hi To Everyone Out There, Welcome To “LADY AND THE TRAMP” Wigan’s Premier Mobile Dog Grooming Service , My name’s Philomena but everyone who knows me calls me Phil and this is my new website,
LADY AND THE TRAMP SERVICES
MY CONTACT No IS:- 07737436587
- A ONE ON ONE SERVICE
- FULL GROOMING SERVICE
- BATHING TRIMMING AND STYLING
- GLANDS AND DE-MOULTS
- LATE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
- CLIPPING AND PROFESSIONAL SCISSORING
- HAND STRIPPING
- FLEA TREATMENTS
- HAND DRIED (NOT CAGE DRIED)
- CARING HANDLING ASSURED
- EXPERIENCE WITH NERVOUS DOGS
- ALL BREEDS
10% DISCOUNT FOR ALL OUR “NEW” CUSTOMERS!!!
While you’re here why not take a look around my NEW WEB STORE I have hundreds of discounted brands for you to choose from, including speciality foods, clothing and bling, and why not browse my bonus buys and business opportunities on my biz opps page, there will also be news about any up and coming doggy events on the events and seminar page, and I’ve put together some interesting articles for you to read, I’ll be covering topics such as health on my “new” dog health page, including diet and caring for your beloved.
“GET A CLIP WITHOUT THE TRIP”
Making the trip to the dog groomer can be difficult for some people. Namely seniors, the disabled, and those with limited available time to do so. Additionally, some dogs suffer from car sickness, are just too aged or ill to withstand the trip or it becomes a stressful experience. For any of these difficult situations, there is an answer – Mobile Dog Grooming.
Mobile dog grooming offers stress free comfort and convenience or just plain and simple accessibility in a busy world. It is perhaps more ‘beneficial’ to both the dog and yourself to allow the groomer to carry out their work within the comfort of your home (the dogs own domain) and the difference in price from stationary facilities such as salons might just be justified with the amount of petrol and time that you can save. Mobile dog groomers will perform a full dog grooming service right inside your home. You’re simply responsible for providing a legal parking space. The grooming is performed right under your muzzle, so you can be sure that procedures are performed to the highest of standards.
Grooming A Yorkshire Terrier
THE BENEFITS OF USING A MOBILE DOG GROOMER :
- 1 # The Client can see exactly how their dog is being groomed. (a good quality dog groomer will tidy away any mess and leave your home as they found it).
- 2 # The dog is far more relaxed in his own domain and accompanied by his owner who can give assurances to the dog.
- 3 # The dog doesn’t return from the salon distressed with you left wondering if something has happened to your beloved.
- 4 # You can also rate the Groomer on the care and consideration given to your dogs individual needs.
- 5 # The owners themselves will pick up useful tips about the health and appearance of their dog.
Does Your Present Groomer Check Your Dogs Skin And Coat Condition?
Does Your Present Groomer use the correct specialist shampoo for your dogs condition, and does your dog require conditioner?
This is the kind of free advice I give to all my customers both old and new,there are many excellent products available on the the market that the customer isn’t made aware of. Why not give “my big fat web store”a quick look and see for yourself!!
- Moreover, your dog is king of the mobile groomers work area, a full one on one service, he has the whole of the area to himself. That means no sharing of parasites or illnesses, or animal kingdom tussles with other questionable characters.
- Mobile groomers also come in handy when you’re out of town with your dog. You no longer have to search for a groomers salon. They’ll come to your hotel or resort and pamper your beloved.
- So why make the trip? Is your dog a high-maintenance diva?, or a scruffy, low-maintenance tough guy? Regardless of whether your best friend sports bows and braids, or burrs and a funky odour, a few home grooming practices are all-important for the upkeep of a dog’s health and happiness.
- Dog Grooming at Home – Keeping it in the Family Considering attending to your dog’s hygiene needs at home? Consider this: When you work your dog’s skin and remove foreign objects, you are mirroring a small portion of their natural wild heritage. Wolves do it for one another, and now you can use home dog grooming, not only as part of a money-saving routine, but as a vehicle to bond with your best friend. He/she will repay you with heightened loyalty and extra wet kisses. Just ten minutes per day spent doting on your doggie’s physical condition will result in a stronger bond and a mutual respect.
- The Daily Brush is not a club into which only the long-haired dogs are admitted. Brushing is essential for controlling shedding and stimulating blood flow. It also removes parasites, like fleas and ticks, from all lengths of hair. Stimulating the skin with brushing promotes proper oil distribution to the coat, which is all important to a shiny, healthy look and feel. It’s of paramount importance that long-haired dogs are brushed daily, for resulting mats can be painful and dangerous to cut away.
- Bathing Your dog not only transforms him into a pleasant-smelling companion, but enhances skin health and a shiny coat.
- Nail Trimming is more than a diva’s pedicure. Nails that are too long can curl into the dog’s pad and cause pain and result in infection. They can split, causing the same kind of pain that your own split nail would cause. Likewise, too-long nails can cause toes to spread, resulting in lameness, poor posture, and joint pain. And yes, long nails hurt you as well…and your furniture.
- Tooth Brushing offers more benefits than the obvious. In addition to curbing doggie breath, it stimulates blood flow to the gums, removes plaque and tartar, and prevents gum disease. Your dog’s teeth are important – because to date, effective doggie dentures have not been patented. Unfortunately The Lady And The Tramp Do Not Perform This Particular Service But we have provided a tutorial video on the My “Caring for your dog at home” page if you wish to learn how do this for yourself.just click here!
- The Care of Ears is especially important for our floppy-eared friends. If you’ve ever had a dog with an ear infection, you will understand what I’m talking about! Between the smell and the head-shaking, it’s more than obvious. Floppy ears promote the build-up of wax and the growth of sinister villains like bacteria, fungus, and yeast, which can lead to infection, itching, pain, and further complications if not treated.
- Clipping is essential for certain long-haired breeds, to prevent mats and skin problems.